- Reye's syndrome: Children and
teens should not use this drug for chicken pox or flu symptoms before
a doctor is consulted about Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious
illness reported to be associated with aspirin.
- Allergy alert: aspirin may cause a
sever allergic reaction which may include"
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
- Alcohol warning: if you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take ibuprofen or other pain relievers/fever reducers.
Acetaminopehn and aspirin may cause stomach bleeding.
- Caffeine warning: The recommended
dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of
coffee. Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or
beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may
cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally,
rapid heart beat.
- Do not use if you have ever
had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever ruducer.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- never had Migraines diagnosed by a health professional
- a Migraine episode that is different from your usual migraines
- the worst headache of your life
- fever and stiff neck
- headaches beginning after or caused by head injury, exertion, coughing or bending
- experienced your first headache after the age of 50
- daily headaches
- a Migraine so severe as to require bed rest
- problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
- stomach pain
- vomiting with your Migraine
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking a prescription drug for:
Stop use and contact a doctor if:
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away
- Migraine pain is not relieved or gets worse after first dose
- new or unexpected symptoms occur
- ringing in the ears or hearing loss
Pregnancy and breastfeeding:
Ask a health care professional
before use. Because aspirin may cause problems to the unborn child or
complications during delivery, it is especially important not to use
aspirin during the last three months of pregnancy unless directed to do
so by your physician.
Dosage & Directions:
- Adults: take 1 with a glass of water
- Do not take more than two tablets in
24 hours unless you are instructed to do so by your doctor
- If symptoms persist or worsen, ask your doctor
- Under 18 years of age: consult your
- Do not use if neck wrap or foil
inner seal imprinted "Safety Seal" is broken or missing
- Store at 20-25C° (68-77°F)
- See end of panel for lot number and
benzoic acid, carnuba was,
hydroxypropylcellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline
cellulose, mineral oil, polysorbate 20, povidone, propylene glycol,
simethicone emulsion, sorbitan monolaurate, stearic acid, may also
contain FD&C blue no. 1, titanium dioxide..